This NEW on-site scanning service is ideal for organisations who are wary of sensitive data being removed from site.
What are the benefits?
Eltham Lewis Associates (ELA) offers a full suite of services covering digital conversion of paper records, including indexing to your specification at your own premises, as an alternative to an off-site service.
- Reduces paper document storage space
- Instant access to your data
- Improves efficiency
- A level of governance that ensures the storage of your data meets industry requirements
- Minimal disruption to day to day running of your business with short on-site visits by expert scanning operators
- No expensive capital outlay, maintenance contracts and housing for sporadically used scanning equipment
- No need to employ your own scanning staff
- Storage of hard copy in our secure warehouse, if required post scan
- Optional web hosting of encrypted data should sharing be required
What does the service include?
One of ELAâ€™s fully trained operators to work at your site, with a PAT tested ELA computer and scanner unit.
– On-site parking (or, for security purposes, a member of your staff to accompany our operator when transferring equipment between your premises and their vehicle).
– Table and chair; power facility; adequate heating and lighting; toilet facilities.
– Relevant Health & Safety training with regards to fire exits etc.
– Options exist for you to prepare documents before we attend. This will include removal from files and de-stapling of originals. This will speed up our productivity on site and will be reflected in a lower scanning rate. Alternatively, we can do this as we scan but as production is reduced, this will be reflected in the cost.
– Scanning will be to the optimum quality possible. Any documents deemed difficult/unsuitable for scanning should be retained.
– New files and existing files that are updated will be indexed.
All scanned data â€“ images and index, is saved to an external hard disk drive, which is left with you. We advise that you purchase this hard drive as it can also act as a backup unit if stored correctly i.e. in a fire-proof safe.
Data Sharing â€“ options:
The data could then be uploaded by your own staff to our secure Online Repository should you wish to make use of this secure service.
Once you are happy with the upload and security of the hard drive the choice then exists whether to store the original paperwork or destroy it.â€¨We can supply options for paper document storage or destruction, if required.
Online Storage is held with Vaultium â€“ our ISO 27001 accredited partner.
Once uploaded, a new storage capacity is noted and the storage charge is reflected in the invoice. Online data usage is measured per Megabyte.
Online Data Retrieval
Retrieval of your documents can be made via the Internet utilising passwords at any time of the day or night.â€¨Â â€¨In the event of your internet being unavailable, the Hard Disk Drive will contain the back up data of course.
For a FREE, no obligation quotation on our mobile scanning services or if you have any questions, please contact Nick Davies email@example.com or 01633 215001
Thanks for all your work.Â You give me complete confidence that my customer information is treated with care and destroyed with the utmost confidentiality.Â ThanksD. Jeavons
Free Collection & Delivery
BIP 10008:2008 accredited
Disaster Recovery Experts